Hollywood Walk of Fame
Crop Weekend in the Poconos
Oct. 23-25, 2015
Spacious Crop Room with table space for each cropper, fantastic fun, meal plan and amazing shopping at the Bushkilll Inn & Conference Center.
Your hotel amenities include: bottled water, free WIFI, Keurig coffee makers, heated bathroom floors, mini-fridge, bathrobes!
- Table space for each (see below for details)
- Excellent meal plan: 5 meals included.
- Group Room Rate at Bushkill Inn
- Fantastic vendors including Scrap-A-Doodle Doo
- Tools to borrow including Cricut
- Snacks, goody bags, classes, contests & door prizes
- Refrigerators & Keurig machines in overnight room
- massages & reflexology
- reserved crop space 9 am. Fri thru 4 p.m. Sun
- Bonus FREE crop time 8 p.m. – 11:00 pm on Thurs. for early birds
- electric to every table group
- wireless internet
- HOLLYWOOD FUN on Sat night!
- Photo opps…
- Quiet room and Noisy room options!! Fun for everyone!
OVERNIGHT ROOMS FILL UP QUICKLY– Please call the hotel to reserve your room. (800) 200-2978. If you need help getting a room, email or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bushkill Inn & Conference Center is a stunning beautiful resort right across from the “Niagara” of the Poconos. Enjoy an elegant weekend in a beautiful, natural setting.
$60 Deposit to hold your space. This amount is deducted from your package total due. Click the link below!. OVERNIGHT ROOM INSTRUCTIONSPlease make your own room reservation by calling the hotel front desk (800)200-2978 with our Group Name: ScrappetizerFull Weekend packages include:
- Crop Table Space (see below for exact sizing)
- Meals: Fri dinner, Sat breakfast, dinner, Sun breakfast, lunch
- Shopping with our GREAT vendors!
- Snacks, beverages & FUN!
- (HOTEL ROOM IS NOT INCLUDED –We have a group rate but you call to make your own reservation)
Mini-Crop Fri/Sat #1 package includes:
- Crop Table Space (see below)
- Meals: Fri dinner, Sat breakfast & dinner (3 meals)
- Snacks, beverages & FUN!
Mini-Crop Sat/Sun #2 packages include:
- Crop Table Space (see below)
- All meals from Sat breakfast thru Sun lunch (4 meals)
- Shopping with our outstanding vendors stores
- Snacks, beverages & FUN!
Single Day packages include:
- Crop table
- Shopping at our superb vendor stores
Fri $70 each includes dinner Fri
Sat $90 each includes breakfast & dinner
Sun $78 each includes breakfast & lunch
or $58 for Sunday with only lunch
CUSTOM PACKAGE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE.
Group Overnight Room Rates at Bushkill: Thurs night $99 per room Fri & Sat Night $129 per room
Add $20 per person, per night for triple and quad occupancy.Please note: This rate is for a standard room with 2 Queen beds. A rollaway(cot) $20 extra per night.
A Jr. Queen Suite is an upgraded room and has 2 queen beds and parlor with a sofabed. This costs $20 additl per night. The Queen Suite is 2 rooms with 2 queen beds and living room with 2 sofabeds for $80 additl per night.
Vendors Include: Simply Yours by Ann & Linda; Scrap-A-Doodle Doo; Two Scrap Happy Sisters; Creative Memories; 31 Gifts & Bags; Page Kits by Debbie; Jewelry and more————————————————————–
Early Bird option (Thurs. night) includes:
- FREE crop time from 8 pm - 11 pm on Thurs. & admission on Fri. morning at 8 am. Note: Vendors will be setting up on Thurs evening
Crop Table Space Each space will be either:
6ft by 2ft (wide but a little narrower than some) or 4ft wide by 2 1/2ft. deep (standard banquet table shared)
Request larger space on reg. form for $18 (table rental cost).
$60 Deposit to hold your space. $2.00 processing charge for balances paid by credit card or paypal
Frequently Asked Questions
What meals are included with my all-inclusive package? Fri. dinner, Sat. full breakfast & dinner, Sun. Full breakfast & lunch. Lunch on Fri. and Sat. will be on your own.
What size table and space will I have? You will have either 6 ft by 2ft or 4 ft by 2 1/2 (Half of an 8 foot banquet table) You can pay additional to upgrade for more space.
Will I be seated with my crop buddies? YES, please list those you would like to be seated with when you register.
What other costs are there? Bring extra money for any supplies purchased from the vendors, class fees, hotel amenities, massages or reflexology appointments. (5 meals, prizes, electric are all included)
Any suggestions on what to bring?
- Bring pictures! stuff to scrap!
- desk lamp — BRING A LIGHT)
- overnight supplies, toiletries, pajamas, slippers, and maybe even a swimming suit….
- we suggest you wear layers of clothing as we keep the room at an average temperature…
- shopping money for our excellent vendor booths, reflexology and massages
- earphones if you bring your own IPOD or MP3 player. Croppers are not allowed to play music at their seat without earphones!
What hours will the cropping room be open? You can crop from 9 am on Fri until 4 pm on Sun! Early birds can set up from 8 pm – 11 pm on Thurs.
What kind of classes should we expect? Classes will be posted a few weeks before the crop. Some of our vendors are our class teachers and do a wonderful job with both technique and lay-out classes.
Tag-Archive for » crafting «
Scrappetizer Expo Crop
at the Embassy Suites Hotel ……just a mile to the Scrapbook Expo at the Garden State Expo Center for shopping and classes on Friday and Saturday & then back to crop til ya’ drop.
- reserved crop space 10 am Friday thru 4 pm Sunday
- lodging at the beautiful Embassy Suites Hotel
- Evening managers reception on Fri with snacks and a free drink
- contests, classes & prizes
- on-site vendor stores for shopping and personal assistance
- massages & reflexology may be available by appointment
- access to our tool station with Cricut machines
- 4 foot table space or add $10 for a full 6 foot table all weekend
- business center available / internet use is free
- 4 meals included: Fri.dinner; Sat. breakfast &dinner; Sun. breakfast (please note: breakfast is included for overnight guests only)
The Scrappetizer Expo Crop Weekend at the Embassy Suites offers you a FUN weekend for scrapping, stamping and papercrafting.
$60 Registration fee required to hold your space. This amount is applied toward your total package. (ie. a Full Weekend Double is $340 which breaks down to $60 deposit plus a $260 balance due!) Register by clicking this link!
April 18-21, 2013
Spacious Split Rock Crop Room
8 foot table for each cropper
Try your hand at a SMASH book & enter our SMASH book contest
Chocolate Fun Party on Sat night
4 meals: Fri-dinner, Sat-breakfast & dinner, Sun-breakfast
New: Dinner will be in our reserved dining room NO WAITING!
lodging at Split Rock Resort in hotel room, 1 or 2 BR suites
Snack bar is open 24/7
goody bags, contests, door prizes, massages
reserved crop space 8 am. Fri thru 5 p.m. Sun
Bonus FREE crop time 7 p.m. – midnight on Thurs. for early birds
electric at every table
fantastic vendors with GREAT WALL of shopping!
creation tool station w/ Cricut & more
…a FUN weekend for scrapping, stamping and papercrafting. Other Split Rock activities: Movie Theater, Indoor Waterpark, Nightly Entertainment, Sports Bar, Bowling, Indoor Tennis & Racquetball, Pizza, Ice Cream & more!
All packages are per person by hotel occupancy. Overnight rooms are either standard rooms with 2 beds, 1 BR suites or 2 BR suites.
(2 BR suites are limited to first come, first served)
Full Weekend packages include:
Overnight room on Fri and Sat nights
8 foot crop table
Fri dinner, Sat breakfast & dinner, Sun breakfast (4 meals)
Shopping at our GREAT WALL of vendors!
Snacks, beverages & FUN!
Single $474 (upgrade to 2 BR suite = $574)
Double $356 ea (upgrade to 2 BR suite = $406 ea)
Triple $316 ea (upgrade to 2 BR suite = $348 ea)
4 occupants in 2 BR suite $320 ea
5 or 6 occupants in 2 BR suite $300 ea
at the fabulous Ocean Place Resort
Be a Star at our Red Carpet Hollywood Crop Party! See our Scrapbooking Walk of Fame and enter our Scrappetizer Oscar contests! Prizes, classes, photos, food & tons of FUN!
Every person will enjoy a reserved crop space for 3 days, with plenty of space for scrapbooking in our large ballroom. We have vendor stores for shopping, classes and more…. Free electric to every table group, free WIFI, and 5 buffet meals throughout the weekend. Full 3 day package only $295 per person. Hotel rate is only $95 per night per room (not per person) .
Weekend vendors include:
Close to My Heart: Helen Onulak http://heleno.ctmh.com/
Stamping and scrapbooking are my passion. I LOVE learning different techniques and figuring out the easy way to do things. I find I’m always sharing tips, tricks and ideas when I’m at crops or workshops. I hope they help you too.
Scrappers Cove http://www.scrapperscove.com/index.html
Scrappers Cove is a partnership of love between two sisters – Christine Kent-Sharma and Suzanne Selover. We both have a passion for scrapbooking and have wanted to do something that makes us happy, so we decided to open our own store
Creative Memories www.mycmsite.com/kathygaffney
Let me show you how fast, simple and easy scrapbooking can be!
Paper Piecing by Design Mary Inness http://paperpiecingbydesign.com/
I make customize paper piecings and over~lays for your scrapbooks, cards and much more. I vend at crops across the United States. I have over 1500 designs and am adding new ones all of the time. If I do not have what you are looking for please email me and I can probably make a custom piece for you.
Page Kits by Debbie http://www.debbielukacs.com/
I will be attending on Sat from 9am – 4pm. I have been scrapbooking for over 10 years and love it. I teach classes and page layouts.
Let Me Do You a Favor Donna Serina
My eclectic scrapbooking supplies and goodies are sure to have something for everyone.
Reflexology by Ronnie (Veronica) email@example.com
One of the highlights of the scrappers weekend! Email Ronnie to preset your appointment times!
Have Table Will Travel Massage Therapy by Bob Danley