Don’t be an April Fool and skip this no frills crop at the beautiful Chateau Resort in Tannersville PA. Come out and see what can happen when you spend April Fools Day with your scrapbooking friends at Scrappetizer’s No Fools and No Frills Crop
March 31-April 2, 2017.
only $92 per person for the 3 day crop weekend (early bird Thursday tbd
**Limited amount of ONE DAY ONLY tickets for $45 per person**
How is a No Nonsense Crop different from other Scrappetizers?
WHAT IS THE SAME
- Reserved table space just for you
- Long hours for cropping — stay late, start early!
- Cricut and other tools to share
- Keurig coffee round the clock and other snacks!
- Option for reflexology/massages if enough interest.
- A lot of fun with other Scrapptizer friends
- Swap and resale table
WHAT IS DIFFERENT
- Meals are not included in the package – You are on your own. – the hotel does have a restaurant on site and there are many local places to eat.
- We may do a group dinner on Saturday at the Brewery down the street
- There will be fewer vendors for shopping
- It will be a smaller group of 30-40 croppers
CHATEAU RESORT GROUP RATE:
Room block opens on Feb 16, 2017 – Don’t call until Thurs Feb. 16 please!!
Group rate is $109 per room (double occupancy) for Fri and Sat nights (Add $10 for triple or quad occupancy)
BONUS: Thursday and Sunday nights the Chateau hotel rate is an extra low cost of only $97 per room.
Helpful hints on what to bring and what not to bring:
- Desk Lamp
- Comfortable clothes
- Your favorite snacks
- earphones if you want to listen to your own music or movies
- Sorry, no kids under 15 allowed…
- Scrap stuff for the resale or give away table
- a roommate or a group of friends!!