Feb. 18-21, 2016
Crowne Plaza Princeton – Conference
- Reserved crop space with your own 5 foot table beginning at 8:00am on Friday thru 4:00pm on Sunday (early birds Thur. 7:30-11:30pm)
- Meals and snack breaks included
- Option to have a private meeting room just off the main crop room.
- coffee & hot drinks available in the evening.
- contests, make-n-takes, prizes & goody bags
- excellent shopping & classes at the on-site vendor stores
- Tool station with cricuts and cricut cartridges
- Massage therapists, reflexology by Ronnie
- comfortable rolling chairs
- free WIFI
The Scrappetizer Weekends are FUN for scrapbookers, stampers and papercrafters. You will enjoy the beautiful ambiance of the hotel and the waterfront view dining room. The small room options are available for those who prefer to have their own room. This crop is designed to PAMPER you!!
- Crop space Fri., Sat., and Sun with early bird set up Thurs 8pm – 11pm.
- Buffet meals in Arrive Dining Room
2 Day Crop Package $249
Either Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun
Single Day Crop Package
Friday $99 , Saturday $150 or Sunday $99
EARLY BIRD THURSDAY NIGHT (7:30PM – 11:30PM)
Extra time for you to unload your car and set up while the vendors are setting up.
*** Please note: Admission to Thursday night is free for all who bring a packaged snack or beverage to share – for example: bag of chocolate, individual wrapped chips, 12 pack of soda, water bottles, individual wrapped cookies or granola bars, fruit etc…
Those who want can enjoy an hour of 80′s fun on Saturday night —
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be seated with my crop buddies? YES, please list those you would like to be seated with on your registration.
When is the balance due? The final balance is due on Jan 18, 2016. You will get a reminder email with the total you owe and can pay by mailing a check or credit card.
What other costs are there? Your meals are included along with snacks, prize tickets, make-n-takes , cropping space, and hotel taxes. Bring extra money for any supplies purchased from the vendors, class fees, hotel amenities, massages or reflexology appointments. Crowne Plaza Conference Center has complimentary wireless internet.
Suggestions on what to bring?
- scrapbooking or stamping supplies, materials and projects pictures & your camera
- a covered coffee or drink mug
- overnight supplies, toiletries, pajamas, slippers, swimming suit….
- clothes for Yoga class
- personal lamp for your crop space (the lighting is generally good overall)
- wear layers of clothing as we keep the room at an average temperature…
- shopping money for our excellent vendors, massages and reflexology
- earphones if you bring your own IPOD or MP3 player
What is the refund policy? Please refer to FAQ page on website at www.scrappetizer.com
What hours will the cropping room be open?
The crop room is open from Friday 8:00AM until Sunday 4:00PM. Bonus: Thursday 7:30PM-11:30PM