Feb. 9-12, 2017
Crowne Plaza Princeton
900 Scudders Mill Road Plainsboro, NJ 08536
Thurs. Feb. 9, 2017 8:00PM until Sun. Feb. 12, 2017 4:00PM
Scrappetizer crops are the best! Lots of table space, use of cricut, and plenty of supplies available on site. – Nancy
Scrappetizer is great fun from start to finish — Rebecca
As far as I’m concerned, this is the best weekend crop for the money. Plenty of space, great vendors and a wonderful group of people who attend. – Sheryl
**Have fun at Scrappetizer’s Winter Crop.. where we celebrate FRIENDSHIP**
- Reserved crop space with your own 5 foot table beginning at 8:00am on Friday thru 4:00pm on Sunday (early birds Thur. 8:00-11:30pm)
- You will have space around you for your rolling carts and wagons …
- Meals and snack breaks included
- Option to have a private meeting room for 2 or 3 just off the main crop room. (Email Kathy for more information if you have questions about this).
- snacks, coffee & hot drinks available round the clock.
- contests, make-n-takes, prizes & goody bags. Favorite photo contest
- excellent shopping & classes at the on-site vendor stores.
- Tool station with cricuts and cricut cartridges
- Massage therapists, reflexology by Ronnie
- comfortable rolling chairs
- free WIFI
Prices below are for the crop space & meal packages and don’t include the hotel room cost.
Full Weekend Package with 3 full crop days $320
- Crop space Fri., Sat., and Sun with early bird set up Thurs 8pm – 11pm.
- Buffet meals in Arrive Dining Room
2 Day Crop Package $255
Either Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun
Single Day Crop Package
Friday $100 , Saturday $155 or Sunday $100
LATE ARRIVAL ON FRIDAY?
we have a late night Friday package which doesn’t include the dinner buffet for only $285
EARLY BIRD THURSDAY NIGHT (8:00PM – 11:30PM)
Available for you to unload your car and set up while the vendors are setting up.
*** Please note: Admission to Thursday night is FREE for all who bring a packaged snack or beverage to share – for example: bag of chocolate, individual wrapped chips, 12 pack of soda, water bottles, individual wrapped cookies or granola bars, fruit etc…. (If you don’t wish to bring a snack to share – the early bird cost is $20)
The Scrappetizer Weekends are FUN for scrapbookers, stampers and papercrafters. You will enjoy the beautiful ambiance of the hotel and the waterfront view dining room. The small room options are available for those who prefer to have their own room. This crop is designed to PAMPER you!!
Crowne Plaza Princeton is offering us a fantastic room rate of only $99 per room. (you can divide that with the # of roommates you have in the room). Call the hotel to make your room reservation in the Scrappetizer room block. *Rooms are in the Crowne Plaza Hotel; for any special requests email Kathy*